Investing With NO Limits - Three Stupidly Simple Strategies to Become A Better Negotiator
Know how you can effectively structure deals to build long-term wealth and stop working for someone else. Start building your business and grow your wealth.
- Best techniques to market for profitable properties. (It’s worth attending for this reason alone. Most seasoned investors don’t know these strategies, but you will.)
- Secret Strategies to negotiate amazing real estate deals. (Unlock Negotiating Strategies to close more deals and make more money.)
- Why “yes” is bad and “no” is good. (The old school sales books have been teaching it all wrong and we’re going to show you why.)
- Killer creative deal structuring with both sellers and private money partners. (Become the only logical choice for your sellers and private money partners.)
- How you can make more money without having to spend more money. (The power of empty pockets.)
Speaker: Maria Giordano
Maria is a full-time real estate investor. She initially got her start doing fix-n-flip properties, then moved to buy and hold and later to spec builds and land development. In a former life, Maria was a trauma nurse working days, nights, weekends, holidays and not seeing much of her family. She has been a divorced single mother, her oldest daughter is disabled and she knows all too well what it was like to have more month than money. She learned early on that real estate was the answer, creating more millionaires and billionaires than any other industry. Maria has been featured on ABC New's Nightline, Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily and various other publications. She, along with her husband Gary, are the authors of 4 books and speak nationally on real estate investing.
Additional Meeting Details:
Sports Park & Eatery
22840 Durand Avenue
Kansasville, WI 53139
Come early or stay after! Bring your deals, too!
Your first meeting is FREE! After that Non-Members are $20! Members are always FREE!
WiscoREIA’s Kenosha Main Meeting is now meeting on the 3rd Monday of the Month!
6:30pm - Networking
7:00pm - Meeting Starts
Hosted by: Russ Moldenhauer & Matt Hedstrom