Property Management: A Property Manager's Outlook
- When is a good time to go away from self-management?
- Screening Tenants
- Mistakes you hear of and see landlords make.
- Bring your questions!
Covid 6 Weeks In
- What do we see for real number?
- How is it affecting commercial real-estate?
- Where do we think the market is headed?
Patrick Rebman is a broker and co-owner of Chippewa Valley Real estate and Chippewa Valley Property Management. Patrick moved to Eau Claire in 1990 from Oregon, WI to attend UW Eau Claire.
After graduating Patrick joined the Peace Corps and severed in Nepal for over two years. He then returned and settled back into Eau Claire. Shortly after returning home from the Peace Corps Patrick founded the Children’s Museum of Eau Claire and got his start in real estate purchasing and managing his own residential rentals. As he grew his real estate portfolio he worked as a professional fundraiser for Mayo Health Systems. Patrick then became a licensed real estate agent in 2006.
Patrick enjoys and loves being a part of real estate. He states “helping find people their home or an investment property or getting top dollar for a home they’re selling is incredibly rewarding. It never gets old and there isn’t a day I’m not excited to get to work.”
AJ first became interested in real estate in 2006. After years of contemplating, he bought his first house, a duplex that he and his wife made home for four years. Since then, they have purchased additional units and begun rehabbing single family homes.
AJ lives with his wife and children in the Eau Claire area. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, working out, personal training, and he recently started coaching youth basketball.
The challenge of investing in real estate is something AJ enjoys. He is always looking to share his knowledge and to continue learning about every facet of real estate.
WiscoREIA Members Online Webinar: Real Estate Investing
Join us every Wednesday of the Month!
What value can we bring in the next few weeks and possibly months that will bring maximum return to you and your business?
Join us in a Real Estate Investing Webinar this April 2020!
- Learn strategies from real estate experts!
- Different topics every week (Marketing, Wholesaling, Insurance, Investing Strategies, Hard Money Lending, Current Real Estate Issues, Trends, and many more!)
- Ask questions, take notes!
- Experience the complete learning experience in the comfort of your home and in your PJs!
- We will bring WiscoREIA to you!
Additional Meeting Info:
Date: May 6, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST
Location: Zoom Online Webinar
Register now and receive the Zoom Link through your email! If you are not yet a WiscoREIA Member, join us at www.wiscoreia.com.