Let's Talk About Getting Your Deals Funded
Let's talk about how we are getting your deals funded! Learn how to use multiple strategies and think outside the box. Including Subject 2, Owner finance, Lease Option and many others.
Here are some of the points we will go over:
- Subject 2
- Owner finance
- Hard money
- Private lenders
- Family members
Coaches: Russ Moldenhauer & Derek Dombeck
I grew up in Waukesha, Wisconsin and have lived there my whole life. My parents were very hard working people who both worked multiple jobs.
My father is a very talented person who showed him at a very young age how to work on all aspects of homes. I learned how to do carpentry, drywall, plumbing, and electrical before I was 10 years old. We remodeled a lot of houses as side jobs while I grew up.
I worked in the auto industry for a while and building maintenance for a couple of years. In 1986, I became an elevator technician.
I love working in the elevator industry because I get to hone in all of my skills. All the while I was still doing contractor work on the side. I worked on a lot of homes over the years. I became an instructor for the elevator industry in 1997 and still pass on this knowledge to the new guys coming up.
In 2013, my wife and I decided to become Real Estate Investors. We chose a coaching program that specializes in short sales. We were able to make our investment back in our first deal. We then invested in another program for wholesaling and leasing options. We started doing lending with the profits made from flipping houses. We are able to do this while working a full time job.
I love giving back to the community. I donate as much time as possible to my church. I have gone to other countries to help people build houses, churches, security walls, and many other life quality improvements. I get great joy when I can help others change their lives.
Derek has been a successful Investor since 2002. He’s been through the ups and downs of the markets and has the scars to prove it.
Derek has been involved in hundreds of transactions in his career. He’s done wholesaling, flipping, landlording, lending and countless other investment strategies throughout the years.
Derek loves negotiating with sellers. He loves to put together creative solutions for sellers that few other investors can put together.
Derek loves giving back to the real estate community. Derek is also a coach and mentor who has a passion for helping others be successful too.
Members-Only Virtual REIA is now happening Quarterly!
Jump on our coaching sessions! Let us bring value to you that will bring maximum return to your business. Tell us what you and your business needs and join in on up-to-date topics in a community of like-minded investors from the state!
- Ask questions, take notes!
- Learn from professional real estate investors/coaches about a variety of topics: wholesaling, hard money lending, rehabbing/flipping, investing, creative deal structuring, leasing, property management, and MORE!
- Experience the complete learning experience in the comfort of your home and in your PJs!
- We will bring WiscoREIA to you!
- Request for a topic and/or speaker who you want to learn from next. Join the WisCommunity updates on social media! (links below)
WiscoREIA Facebook Groups:
- WiscoREIA Members Exclusive: Join this group to network with like-minded investors across the state! You need to be a WiscoREIA member to join this group! Please answer all the membership questions upon request. Join Group
- Northeast Wisconsin: Appleton & Green Bay. Join Group
- Southeast Wisconsin: Kenosha. Join Group
- Western Wisconsin: Eau Claire. Join Group
- Central Wisconsin: Wausau. Join Group
Follow us on social media:
*This is a member's only call!
You will receive the link for the Zoom Webinar upon registering in the email confirmation. You can use that link to login to the call on Wednesday, April 28th at 12:00 PM (that's noon!)