How to Use Partnerships to Scale Your Business
In this session, we will discuss:
- Partnership versus joint venture
- Benefits of partnerships
- Must have agreements
- How to choose your partner
- When should you have a partner
Miesha and David have an extensive history in partnerships and they both have active partnerships which have allowed them to scale their real estate businesses at rapid speed. They will go over the benefits of partnerships and things to avoid with these kinds of agreements. Joining this one Coaching call will give you the tools to grow your business and save you thousands of dollars in legal fees if things go south.
Coaching Call Hosts: David Nelson & Miesha Purnell
David Nelson is an accomplished full time Wisconsin real estate investor and consultant. David brings a strategic yet personable approach to the home buying process. You might hear David say, "If you help people take care of their problems, yours will take care of themselves."
As a second generation business owner he draws from years of experience in the building trades. As a Fox Valley entrepreneur he tries to help members of the community with employment and learning new skills.
David has built a reputation for his refreshingly friendly personality and proven ability to provide buyers the best value for their dollar and sellers a smooth, stress-free sale of their home. David is a real estate wholesaler, rehabber, owner of rental properties and licensed & fully insured contractor who's always happy to answer a question.
Miesha is the owner of Breaking Boundaries Investments and co host for the Women Of WiscoREIA group. She is set to get her real estate license by the summer of 2020. She grew up in Atlanta, GA and moved to Appleton, WI during her early teens. Miesha became interested in real estate in 2009 and after years of contemplating, she jumped into wholesaling at the end of 2018; Which was followed by her first real estate transaction in the beginning of 2019. Through connections provided through her new home (WiscoREIA) she was afforded the opportunity to buy her first rental/flip.
Miesha lives with her 5 kids in the Green bay area. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, learning wealth building techniques, driving for dollars, BBQing, and hunting for more deals.
The challenge of investing in real estate is something that Miesha enjoys. She is always interested in sharing her knowledge and learning as much as possible.
Members-Only Virtual REIA
Jump on our coaching sessions! Let us bring value to you that will bring maximum return to your business. Tell us what you and your business needs and join in on up-to-date topics in a community of like-minded investors from the state!
- Ask questions, take notes!
- Learn from professional real estate investors/coaches about a variety of topics: wholesaling, hard money lending, rehabbing/flipping, investing, creative deal structuring, leasing, property management, and MORE!
- Experience the complete learning experience in the comfort of your home and in your PJs!
- We will bring WiscoREIA to you!
- Request for a topic and/or speaker who you want to learn from next. Join the WisCommunity updates on social media! (links below)
WiscoREIA Facebook Groups:
- WiscoREIA Members Exclusive: Join this group to network with like-minded investors across the state! You need to be a WiscoREIA member to join this group! Please answer all the membership questions upon request. Join Group
- Northeast Wisconsin: Appleton & Green Bay. Join Group
- Southeast Wisconsin: Kenosha. Join Group
- Western Wisconsin: Eau Claire. Join Group
- Central Wisconsin: Wausau. Join Group
- Madison REIA: Madison. Join Group
Follow us on social media:
*This is a member's only call!
You will receive the link for the Zoom Webinar upon registering in the email confirmation. You can use that link to login to the call on Wednesday, July 28th at 12:00 PM (that's noon!)