Madison REIA Case Study: How I Purchased an 11-unit Property Using Syndication!
Doors always open at 5:30pm (networking) and meeting starts at 6pm and ends at 8:00pm.
Speaker: Jason Meyers
For over 10 years, Jason has been involved in single-family & multi-family real estate, responsible for deal sourcing, capital raising & on-going management/investor relations of their current portfolio. Since his first experience in real estate in 2010, Jason has been involved in 6 properties totaling over $1,750,000 in real estate transactions.
Jason has also helped raise over $225,000 to fund these deals from private investors. Currently, he is responsible for all deal sourcing, capital raising & due diligence of multifamily investments in the greater Madison area for his team.
The Schedule (4th Monday):
- 5:30 pm - Check in at the reception desk, visit with your friends and colleagues, get settled in to start
- 6:00 pm - Welcome from Chris Hake, brief announcements, and introductions of Vendors and all attendees
- 6:30 pm - Case Study (TBD) OR Panel of experts OR Group discussion on specific REI topic
- 7:15 pm - Break out into un-constructed networking, first-time guests meet with President and Founder, Chris Hake
- 7:30 pm - Open forum for ANY and ALL real estate questions
- 8:00 pm - Meeting adjourned, closing comments by Chris Hake
- Meeting after the meeting: TBD LOCATION
Host: Tim Dougherty
I'm a real estate investor, serving South-Central Wisconsin. I work with every day people to buy distressed properties in order to repair, restore and re-sell.
My name is Tim "Doc" Dougherty (pronounced 'Doc-err-dee'). I'm a real estate investor and serial entrepreneur, serving South Central Wisconsin. I specialize in taking what others' see as trash and restoring it to its former glory. I started my business back in 2008 as "Your Real Estate Solutions" and recently re-branded to "Doc the House Buyer".
Additional Meeting Information:
2809 Fish Hatchery Road
Fitchburg, WI 53713
Members are always FREE! First-time guests are always FREE! After that, non-members are $20!
Madison's Round Table Case Study Meetings are always on the 4th Monday of the month from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm!
Monday, September 27th from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Hosted by: Tim Dougherty