Madison Case Study: IRA Wholesale Deal - $30K Tax FREE in a Roth IRA!
- Education Resources
- Property Overview
- How did he find the deal?
- How much was it?
- How did he negotiate it?
- How did he fund it?
- What lessons did he learn from the deal?
Host: Chris Hake
Chris is the visionary and investor coach of the Master Investor Academy and Madison Real Estate Investors Association (REIA). Chris has decades of real estate investing experience and has seen (and smelled) more distressed properties than he cares to admit. He now applies that knowledge in the mentoring and education of his Coaching students that are actively engaged in rehabbing, wholesaling, and holding of properties all over South Central Wisconsin.
Chris has been a Madisonian for over 45 years and investing in the Madison real estate market for over 26 years. Since doing his first house hack in 1994, he has been involved with 100’s of house flips, 100’s of rentals, raised over 10 million dollars to fund those deals and had 1000’s of students come through his local training and coaching programs. Chris has a PhD & Master’s Degree in the school of hard knocks
Between 2006-2010 Chris taught the Real Estate Investing course at Madison Area Technical College, which saw 100’s of students come through his classes.
Between speaking engagements and mentoring other investors, Chris oversees the daily operations of his investing business, Madison Property Group, that rehabs, wholesales and wholetails properties, and holds properties for his investment portfolio.
In July 2012, Chris founded The Madison REIA and in July 2021 merged his REIA with WiscoREIA which has 5 REIA’s across Wisconsin, bringing the combined membership to over 650 with 6 locations!
On a personal note, Chris and his wife, Suzanna, have three children, Tyler, Tanner and Trelan. He also has two dogs, Kona and Hemi. Chris loves classic muscle cars (Corvettes), all outdoor sports, especially golf, and fishing. As a husband, father, businessman, and real estate investor, Chris holds true to his core values and living his Life and Business Vision plan.
His personal and business motto is, “People before profits.”
Doors always open at 5:30pm (networking) and meeting starts at 6pm and ends at 8:00pm.
The Schedule (4th Monday):
- 5:30 pm - Check in at the reception desk, visit with your friends and colleagues, get settled in to start
- 6:00 pm - Welcome from Chris Hake, brief announcements, and introductions of Vendors and all attendees
- 6:30 pm - Case Study (TBD) OR Panel of experts OR Group discussion on specific REI topic
- 7:15 pm - Break out into un-constructed networking, first-time guests meet with President and Founder, Chris Hake
- 7:30 pm - Open forum for ANY and ALL real estate questions
- 8:00 pm - Meeting adjourned, closing comments by Chris Hake
- Meeting after the meeting: TBD LOCATION
Additional Meeting Information:
2809 Fish Hatchery Road
Fitchburg, WI 53713
Members are always FREE! First-time guests are always FREE! After that, non-members are $20!
Madison's Round Table Case Study Meetings are always on the 4th Monday of the month from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm!
Monday, January 24th from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Hosted by: Chris Hake