Financing 101 and State of The Market!
One of the greatest obstacles most new real estate investors are confronted with is the inability to obtain financing for their first deal. Even an experienced investor may come across the big kahuna, and financing is still a massive undertaking. On top of that, you have rising interest rates right now, and a lot of uncertainty in this market.
At this month's Madison REIA Spotlight Event, Jeff Cichocki will deliver the goods on Financing and the state of the market. Are you curious about seller financing, utilizing hard money, or how lenders look at investors? Are you fearful of interest rates rising, and what that could mean for you and other investors? Jeff has seen many cycles and is able to bring a unique perspective, being a lender AND investor. Clear your calendar for this event, you won’t want to miss it.
We’ll be sure to set aside time for Q&A so be sure to bring your curiosity and your most burning questions!
Speaker: Jeff Cichocki
Jeff has been a hard money lender since 2010 and a real estate investor since 2004. As a hard money lender, Jeff manages a hard money investing fund. Through both his personal ventures and lending through the fund, he has been involved in over a thousand transactions. As a lender and investor, Jeff has seen and done just about every kind of deal imaginable; everything from a simple wholesale, to rehabs, rentals, subject-to, lease with the option to purchase, seller finance and lending. Jeff has been involved in many creative purchase and sale situations.
Jeff loves giving back to the real estate community. He helps out as co-host at the Central Wisconsin REIA in Wausau.
The Schedule (2nd Monday):
- 5:30 pm - Check in at the reception desk, visit with your friends and colleagues, get settled in to start
- 6:00 pm - Welcome from Chris Hake, brief announcements, and introductions of Vendors
- 6:15 pm - Raffle prizes from our Vendors, Local topics discussed, Have's and Want's
- 6:40 pm - Break out into un-constructed networking, first-time guests meet with President and Founder, Chris Hake
- 7:00 pm - Spotlight speaker to present for 90-minutes
- 8:30 pm - Meeting adjourned, closing comments by Chris Hake
- Meeting after the meeting: TBD LOCATION
Additional Meeting Information:
2809 Fish Hatchery Road
Fitchburg, WI 53713
Members are always FREE! First-time guests are always FREE! After that, non-members are $20!
WiscoREIA's Madison Meetings are always on the 2nd Monday of the month from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm!
Monday, August 8th from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hosted by: Chris Hake