Learn To Increase Your ROI On Each Flip By 40-50% Or More with FLOS$FLiPS™!
For the Fix-and-Flip Investor, the most predictable strategy to create increased profits up to 50% or greater is the FLOS$ Method.
The acronym for FLOSS stands for Fix, Lease Option, Sale, and Make More $.
Secrets uncovered with an in-depth look how this creative finance strategy makes for an exciting time for the Fix-and-Flip Investor and will increase your profits, year-after-year by reducing your taxable income and expenses while creating ongoing cash flow.
Advantages of the FLOS$ Method VS Fix-and-Flip!
- Increase your Fix-And-Flip Profits Up to 50% or greater year-after-year (gain control of your business with predictable outcomes... pay significantly less to Uncle Sam, and eliminate payroll taxes)
- Close on time and with short terms (Get top dollar for your home... increase the number of qualified buyers for your project)
- You mitigate your losses when unplanned expenses (New, easy way to manage holding and selling expenses... Reduces expenses for commissions and fees)
- No need for property managers and negligible repair and maintenance (Create ongoing monthly cash flow with lease purchase... reduce stress of typical landlord relationships with tenant-owners)
- You can leverage your asset holdings (Increase your portfolio and net worth ... build equity in your business!)
Speaker: Tim Pagel
Tim began his career in real estate investment in 2003 working on fix and flips and mortgage modifications for an Arizona investment group. During that tenure he acted as the project and operations manager for the company with a presence in 28 states and oversaw a team of 45+. From 2011-2014, He also was a VP of operations for Chase Home Mortgage – Military Home Ownership Centers (mCHOC) operating 9 centers in 7 states.
Tim has 9 years’ experience as a part-time realtor in both Arizona and Wisconsin. Overall, he has more than 20 years of management experience in private lending, real estate, and mortgage operations. He has been involved in thousands of loan modifications and short sales, over 200 real estate transactions and has funded more than $150MM in loans. His current role is VP of national lending for Haus Lending as well as pursuing building new homes and flips in Florida.
Additional Meeting Information:
12304 75th Street
Kenosha, WI 53142
Come early or stay after! Bring your deals, too!
Your first meeting is FREE! After that Non-Members are $20! Members are always FREE!
WiscoREIA Kenosha is meeting Every 2nd Thursday of the Month!
Thursday, October 13th from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
6:30 pm - Networking
7:00 pm - Meeting Starts
Hosted by: Dan Yurkovich & Andy Baugher