Madison REIA Round Table Case Study: The Oregon Trail!
Paul is typically responsible for buying houses and managing business operations. Carson manages the rehabs. We’ll talk about the plan, challenges and lessons learned in the rehab of 310 Janesville St in Oregon.
Doors always open at 5:30pm (networking) and meeting starts at 6pm and ends at 8:00pm.
Speakers: Paul Hickman & Carson Crist
Background in college athletics, was with UW Women’s Hockey for 18 years before starting a career as a real estate agent. After a couple years, found my way to flipping houses and have been doing that for 3 years. We’ll do about 40 houses this year.
Background in construction management with big commercial projects. Became a real estate agent before working his way into flipping as well. We partnered a couple years ago and now we work together.
The Schedule (4th Monday):
- 5:30 pm - Check in at the reception desk, visit with your friends and colleagues, get settled in to start
- 6:00 pm - Welcome from Chris Hake, brief announcements, and introductions of Vendors and all attendees
- 6:30 pm - Case Study (TBD) OR Panel of experts OR Group discussion on specific REI topic
- 7:15 pm - Break out into un-constructed networking, first-time guests meet with President and Founder, Chris Hake
- 7:30 pm - Open forum for ANY and ALL real estate questions
- 8:00 pm - Meeting adjourned, closing comments by Chris Hake
- Meeting after the meeting: TBD LOCATION
Host: Tim Dougherty
I'm a real estate investor, serving South-Central Wisconsin. I work with every day people to buy distressed properties in order to repair, restore and re-sell.
My name is Tim "Doc" Dougherty (pronounced 'Doc-err-dee'). I'm a real estate investor and serial entrepreneur, serving South Central Wisconsin. I specialize in taking what others' see as trash and restoring it to its former glory. I started my business back in 2008 as "Your Real Estate Solutions" and recently re-branded to "Doc the House Buyer".
Additional Meeting Information:
2809 Fish Hatchery Road
Fitchburg, WI 53713
Members are always FREE! First-time guests are always FREE! After that, non-members are $20!
Madison's Round Table Case Study Meetings are always on the 4th Monday of the month from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm!
Monday, September 26th from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Hosted by: Tim Dougherty