Master Investor Academy Blueprint Foundation: 8-Week REI Adventure!
This is not a drill! There's an exciting event coming!
Are you curious about real estate investing or are you someone already active in real estate investing?
Are you struggling with challenges in finding and acquiring properties?
Want to learn how to find funding or contractors, or other aspects of running your real estate business?
YES, YES, and YES?
Then this event is for you! We're hosting an investor training for anyone whether you're starting brand new or you're already seasoned!
Join us for our 8-week training, where we'll provide the best advice on starting and running your real estate investing career.
Starting on September 14, 2022, participants will fully understand the answer to these three basic questions about real estate investing:
- How do I get started in real estate investing?
- Is real estate investing right for me?
- What do I need to do to be successful in real estate investing?
You can get answers, suggestions, and help from expert real estate investor-trainer, Chris Hake.
Here's the full schedule:
*Click here for the full training overview or read below
Master Investor Academy Blueprint Foundations - OVERVIEW
So, if you want to learn the ins and outs of Rehabbing & Wholesaling or what it takes to own and manage Rental properties then this course is for you! Here is a sample of what you will learn over 8-weeks:
- Learning Styles
- Myth Understandings of REI
- Know your business
- Setup Base Camp
- Define Farm Area
- Define Prospecting
- Select Marketing Types
- Building Your Brand
- Residential Lending (banks)
- Commercial Lending (banks)
- Financing Buy-And-Hold Properties
- Hard-Money Lending
- Creative acquisition and financing options
- Private Lending
- Who is a private lender
- Contacting and Objections
- Financing Wholesale Deals
MASTERING TEAM BUILDING
- My Team
- Building YOUR Team
- Get REAL leverage!
- Setting up Shop / Prep Work
- 1st Contact
- Follow Up – Follow Up – Follow Up
- Repair Estimate Worksheet
- Seller Meeting
- Property Tour
- Back at the Office
- Determining ARV
- 70% Rule
OFFER TO PURCHASE
- Offer to Purchase (OTP)
- Accepted Offer
REHABBING & CONTRACTORS
- Repair Estimate Worksheet
- Scope of Work
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Must/Should/Could Repairs
- Closing Title Co. (1st - buy)
- Construction Escrow / Draws
- Project Management
- Project Completion
SELLING & CLOSING
- Listing / Selling
- Closing Title Co. (2nd - sell)
RENTALS & APOD
- Short Term Cash Flow
- Long Term Wealth
- The 4 Benefits / Buy vs Sell
- APOD (definitions)
- APOD (LIVE case studies)
- Top 10 Mistakes
BRRRR & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- BRRRR Overview
- Rent (Property Management)
- BONUS R’s
- Resources (Your Team)
- Final Thoughts
- Today is your starting line – NOT the finish line
- Up to now has been the registration to get ready to be in the race
- Keep the momentum after you leave
- If you need more help then CALL us
- Make sure to ATTEND REIA meetings!!!
Additional Meeting Information:
2809 Fish Hatchery Road
Fitchburg, WI 53713
Ready to get started?
Master Investor Academy Blueprint Foundations pricing:
Individual NON-Member $397 - (If already a REIA member, then $297)
Partner NON-Member $697 - (If already a REIA member, then $497)
As a part of your registration fee, you will also get to participate in a hands on full day LIVE Rehab tour (Week 5) where we will walk through 3-4 houses in one day to learn how to analyze the numbers and teach around various stages of construction.
Starts on Wednesday, September 14th at 6 PM!
Hosted by: Madison REIA