Madison Spotlight Event: Your Money, Your Future, Your Way!
Real estate investing is difficult, but the rewards are massive! We’re going to make a difference in the industry, and help educate everyone in this meetup.
Our guest speaker will cover the following:
- Obstacles facing real estate investors & tax payers in general
- How to keep more of what you make
- How to use other people’s SDIRAs to fund deals
- Wholesale, PML, Rental deal structure with retirement accounts
- Leveraging real estate
- Tax-Free Family Plan – Wealth Strategy
- How to convert to roth without paying a dime in taxes
Speaker: Edwin Kelly
Edwin Kelly is America’s leading expert on Self Directed Retirement accounts and self-directed investment strategies. He has more than 24 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry. He worked for such notable companies like UBS and BISYS. Edwin is a Founder and currently serves as CEO of Specialized Trust Company.
Prior to founding Specialized Trust Company, Edwin helped grow one of the largest Self-Directed IRA Custodian’s in the industry.
Edwin is an avid educator, adding value to clientele by developing significant knowledge assets at every company he has worked with. His passion for helping others learn about their Self-Directed IRA options has made Edwin a popular and engaging speaker who is frequently invited to speak at seminars and workshops, in webinars, and as a radio guest. Edwin has made several special appearances on the Money Show, and his work and ideas have been featured in major national magazines and newspapers throughout the United States.
Topics he is frequently asked to speak about include:
- What the average person can do to take charge of their finances so they can stop worrying about money and can look forward to a comfortable retirement
- Little-known investment strategies that have helped people retire sooner than they expected
- Completely legal secrets to growing wealth tax-free
Specialized Trust Company is a member of RITA (The Retirement Trust Association). Edwin attended The Ohio State University and holds an MBA from Franklin University. He is the co-author of the bestselling book Leverage Your IRA. He is currently writing his next two books, The Retirement Dilemma and 7 Specialized Strategies You Can Implement to Solve It as well as The Shift.
The Schedule (2nd Monday):
- 5:30 pm - Check in at the reception desk, visit with your friends and colleagues, get settled in to start
- 6:00 pm - Welcome from Chris Hake, brief announcements, and introductions of Vendors
- 6:15 pm - Raffle prizes from our Vendors, Local topics discussed, Have's and Want's
- 6:40 pm - Break out into un-constructed networking, first-time guests meet with President and Founder, Chris Hake
- 7:00 pm - Spotlight speaker to present for 90-minutes
- 8:30 pm - Meeting adjourned, closing comments by Chris Hake
- Meeting after the meeting: TBD LOCATION
Additional Meeting Information:
2809 Fish Hatchery Road
Fitchburg, WI 53713
Members are always FREE! First-time guests are always FREE! After that, non-members are $20!
WiscoREIA's Madison Meetings are always on the 2nd Monday of the month from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm!
Monday, April 10th from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hosted by: Chris Hake