Adapt or Perish: 5 Critical Mistakes to Avoid in a Shifting Market
- A personal story of success, loss and redemption
- The lessons you won't learn at Harvard
- How to weather any storm
- Embrace the change
- The thrilling ride of redemption
Speaker: Mike Morawski
Mike Morawski is a seasoned investment professional with over 25 years of experience in the financial industry. As the Chief Investment Officer of a successful Multi Family Hedgefund, he has a proven track record of delivering exceptional results for his investors.
Mike is not just a successful CIO, but also a renowned Multi Family Investing Coach, Personal Coach, Author, Podcast Host, and Public Speaker. His dynamic and insightful speaking style, coupled with his extensive knowledge of investment strategies, make him a sought-after speaker at financial conferences, seminars, and events.
Host: Chris Hake
Chris is the visionary and investor coach of the Master Investor Academy and Madison Real Estate Investors Association (REIA). Chris has decades of real estate investing experience and has seen (and smelled) more distressed properties than he cares to admit. He now applies that knowledge in the mentoring and education of his Coaching students that are actively engaged in rehabbing, wholesaling, and holding of properties all over South Central Wisconsin.
Chris has been a Madisonian for over 45 years and investing in the Madison real estate market for over 26 years. Since doing his first house hack in 1994, he has been involved with 100’s of house flips, 100’s of rentals, raised over 10 million dollars to fund those deals and had 1000’s of students come through his local training and coaching programs. Chris has a PhD & Master’s Degree in the school of hard knocks.
Between 2006-2010 Chris taught the Real Estate Investing course at Madison Area Technical College, which saw 100’s of students come through his classes.
Between speaking engagements and mentoring other investors, Chris oversees the daily operations of his investing business, Madison Property Group, that rehabs, wholesales and wholetails properties, and holds properties for his investment portfolio.
In July 2012, Chris founded The Madison REIA and in July 2021 merged his REIA with WiscoREIA which has 5 REIA’s across Wisconsin, bringing the combined membership to over 650 with 6 locations!
The Schedule (2nd Monday):
- 5:30 pm - Check in at the reception desk, visit with your friends and colleagues, get settled in to start
- 6:00 pm - Welcome from Chris Hake, brief announcements, and introductions of Vendors
- 6:15 pm - Raffle prizes from our Vendors, Local topics discussed, Have's and Want's
- 6:40 pm - Break out into un-constructed networking, first-time guests meet with President and Founder, Chris Hake
- 7:00 pm - Spotlight speaker to present for 90-minutes
- 8:30 pm - Meeting adjourned, closing comments by Chris Hake
- Meeting after the meeting: Tanner's Bar and Grill
Additional Meeting Information:
Tanner's Bar and Grill
2259 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
Members are always FREE! First-time guests are always FREE! After that, non-members are $20!
WiscoREIA's Madison Meetings are always on the 2nd Monday of the month from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm!
Monday, March 11th from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hosted by: Chris Hake